Coming Saturday, September 10th, 2016. 10am-3pm
Our 12th year! Here’s what’s scheduled!
Thousands of dogs.
40+ exhibitors of food, services, rescues, and stuff for your furry friend.
Live entertainment from Linden Hills House of Music.
The 12th Annual Dog Trick Contest
The 8th Annual “average” Dog Trick Contest
The 3rd Annual Putting on the Dog Fashion Show
Have a dog-centered business you’d like to promote? You’ve come to the right place!
Booth reservations begin immediately for sponsors, and July 18th at 8am for non-sponsors.
First come, first served.
$320 before 8/15, $375 afterward.
Nonprofits: $185 before 8/15, $240 afterward.
Here’s how to join the exhibition pack:
1) Check out the Woofstock map and find a nice, comfy 10×10 spot that suits you. (Red spots are available, blue spots have been purchased.)
2) Download, read, and complete the Exhibitor Guidelines & Application.
3) Snail mail to us your signed application, along your payment (no in-person drop offs, please!)
4) You’ll receive a confirmation email with your booth number.
5) Booths are assigned on a first come, first served basis after payment is received.
Hope to see you September 10th!