Comprised of the businesses and property owners at the intersection of West 43rd Street and Upton Avenue South, West 44th & Beard Ave as well as West 44th Street and France Avenue in the Linden Hills neighborhood of Southwest Minneapolis, the Linden Hills Business Association works:
- To enhance and preserve the uniqueness and economic vitality of our business area.
- To broaden and strengthen the membership and its relationship to the greater community.
- To provide a pedestrian friendly atmosphere.
- To continue the tradition of providing leadership in the community that benefits the neighborhood at large.
General Member Meeting are 4th Wednesday of every other month
– 2pm at Bremer Bank 4278 Sheridan Ave S
(all businesses and community partners are welcome)
Questions? Email us here.